Terms and conditions
All mentioned quantities are provided by you or a third party. We request you to determine the exact amounts needed before a possible order, taking into account losses and cutting waste. All mentioned products will be manufactured to order, with a purchasing obligation applicable directly after ordering.
Production on request (or made to measure) or additional order:
On request (or made-to-measure) items for less than 300m² per item are only possible with our approval.
These productions have a delivery time of 8 working weeks. For these ordered quantities a mandatory and complete purchase and invoicing applies.
For all quantities less than 300m² the following additional costs will be invoiced:
Products with finish Nativo:
50 - 150 m2 1875,00 €
151 - 300 m2 1650,00 €
Products with finish Ferro, Silco and Pur:
50 - 150 m2 2150,00 €
151 - 300 m2 1875,00 €
Products with finish Fino and Finerro:
50 - 150 m2 2675,00 €
151 - 300 m2 2150,00 €
Delivery in accordance with an agreed delivery schedule. In case of deviations larger than 3 weeks after exceeding the agreed planning, no guarantee will be given for negative phenomena occurring due to the storage period.
For deviations larger than 5 weeks after exceeding the agreed schedule, storage costs will be invoiced at 0,06 €/m² per day.
Euro pallets are charged at € 15.00 / pallet. Upon return (at the expense of the contractor) in good condition to Tournai (Belgium), they are credited at € 12.50 / pallet.
Urbastyle materials (street furniture, Fasonado, architectural concrete)
Standard Fasonado slabs in accordance with:
NBN EN 1339 (2003) CE4
Concrete paving flags. Requirements and test methods
Compressive strength class
Characteristic bending strength (MPa)
5,0 MPa (Class 3) - U
Abrasion resistance class
Class 4 - I
Perm. deviations on work dimensions
Class 2 - P
Max. differences - diagonals
Class 2 - K
Class 3 - D
Max Cl- = CL0,40
Slip resistance SRT
Fasonado Visia products are resistant to frost but are not resistant to de-icing agents; when de-icing agents are used, the surface can be affected.
Although Fasonado slabs have an increased resistance to this, they are not entirely free from deterioration.
The use of natural raw materials can lead to a lively nuance of the elements. For an optimal colour image, mix the slabs well during installation.
By use, the Fasonado elements will get scratches and streaks.
This is specific to the product as is the case for natural stone products and polished concrete. Colour differences, small cracks and air bubbles are part of the concrete character and do not give cause for complaint.
Standard street furniture, architectural concrete in accordance with : NBN EN 13198
Precast concrete products – street furniture and garden products NBN EN 13369: 2013
Common rules for precast concrete products
Compressive strength C 35/45
Exposure class XF1
Max Cl- = CL0,40
Any sample submitted for approval and subsequently approved forms only a basis for the agreement.
In each element there may always be a slight deviation from the approved sample as a sample has been produced on a rather limited surface, with a small volume of concrete and not in the same conditions or with the same production methods.
Fair faced concrete (Visia) reflects the naked character of the concrete, this means that a number of aesthetic disadvantages may also appear such as small cracks, colour nuances, air bubbles. To reduce these disadvantages, you can choose from the offered finishes with post-treatment.
Despite all the precautions taken to prevent efflorescence, we cannot guarantee that this will not happen at all. The phenomenon is specific to the main component of the concrete: cement.
Precautions must be taken in case of starter reinforcement to avoid rust stains.
Small rust stains:
Small rust spots are caused by the natural raw materials used in the products. This is not a reason for product complaint.
Production conditions :
We have based our estimate on the plans, dimensions and specifications communicated by the customer by email; afterwards, any change with regard to dimensions, finishing, colour, structure, concrete composition, the number of elements to be prefabricated "this enumeration is not restrictive" has the consequence that the prices are revised in more.
Planning and delivery according to common agreement and in proportion to current production capacity and occupancy rate, linked to date of contract signature and approval of final working drawings. Temporary suspension in the event of force majeure will automatically and without compensation result in an extension of the planned delivery period. In principle, first working drawings are sent for approval approximately 15 working days after signing the contract. Production starts at the earliest 8 working weeks after final approval working drawings. First delivery at the earliest 2 to 3 weeks after first deposit. Call off: 10 working days.
The steel reinforcement of the elements was estimated in the offer of Urbastyle via a standard quantity per m3 of concrete. The quantity of reinforcement invoiced is the total quantity actually carried out according to the requirements of the responsible engineer of the project (subject to a structural design by others) plus the quantity of reinforcement needed for the internal manipulation, lifting systems or phasing of the production of the elements (overlap included). The quantity charged can therefore sometimes exceptionally deviate from the standard quantity, depending on whether the engineering requirements are heavy and/or the number of phases or overlaps is high. Only the working drawings approved in writing by the buyer can be used as a basis for determining these performed reinforcement quantities.
Urbastyle has not allowed for any design responsibility.
Are included in the offer :
- Lifting sockets and hooks required for manipulation (according to the approved working drawings).
- Working drawings. The working drawings form the basis of the agreement between Urbastyle and the buyer. From receipt of the order and the buyer’s dimensioned construction issue drawings and details we will produce ‘As Built’ drawings for your approval. These drawings can only be modified once after these are submitted for the first time, free of charge, at the request of the customer. If it is still desired that adjustments are made, these are at the expense of the buyer at a rate of 55€ / hour. The price per element will therefore always be offered on these working drawings after each change. Until the moment of final working drawings, the price of the offer is not binding. Without written confirmation there is no commitment between the buyer and Urbastyle. Urbastyle makes a reinforcement proposal, which is checked by the buyer's engineering office. Urbastyle accept no responsibility for delays in receiving drawings or errors in drawings if the correct information has not been sent. We will not be able to commence procurement or manufacturing until we have receipt of approval of our drawings, approval must be in writing. Any delays in receiving the approved drawings may cause requested delivery dates on orders to be missed, in which Urbastyle accept no responsibility for.
Are not included in the offer: (Unless explicitly stated otherwise)
- Transport (if not stated otherwise in the offer).
- Off loading.
- Incomplete loads and extra waiting times will be charged. Unloading time max. 1 hour per 20T truck. Extra unloading times of 65 €/hour.
- VAT (21%).
- Treatment of the concrete surface with water repellent products or anti graffiti coating.
- Mounting accessories (if not stated otherwise in the offer)
- The assembly itself and the lifting devices.
- Insulation (unless otherwise stated in the offer).
- Finished rear sides (unless otherwise specified in the quotation).
- Provisional protections (for transport and site treatment).
- Intervention on site for the repair and/or cleaning of the concrete elements
1. The quotation is valid for 1 week from the date of the quote.
2. Payment for all materials must be made at the time of ordering by advance Bank Transfer.
3. Only our order confirmation commits us to accept the order.
General terms and conditions:
- The order is only final when unconditionally signed by the buyer and subsequently confirmed by us in writing. The production preparation can only start after we are in possession of a final contract, signed by both parties.
- The last dated quotation replaces completely the previous version(s). Retrieval of items from older quotations is not possible, except with the approval of Urbastyle.
- The prices mentioned in this offer are fixed on this date, so the prices can be adjusted without prior notice.
- Deviations in colour and structure may occur due to weather conditions during and shortly after production. We cannot guarantee colour fastness as we use natural raw materials.
- Samples delivered for analysis or choice of concrete type only have an indicative value. They do not exempt the buyer from nuance differences in the concrete structure or colour differences. The degree of finish of some types of concrete can differ significantly between the pour side and the formwork side. All grey visible elements fall under the designation fair-faced concrete instead of architectural concrete.
- Measuring and checking the measurements on the working drawing are entirely the responsibility of the buyer.
- No check or test has been provided for in our prices and has to be paid "even if required by the specifications" before it can take place. No charge can be made to us for tests and no invoice can be accepted in this respect: not even if there is any doubt about the quality of our products.
- Exceeding a delivery deadline by the customer may lead to additional storage costs. In case of deviations larger than 3 weeks after exceeding the agreed planning, no guarantee will be given for negative phenomena occurring due to the storage period. For deviations larger than 5 weeks after exceeding the agreed schedule, storage costs will be invoiced at 25,00 € per element per month.
- Delay in delivery does not entitle the customer or client to compensation and does not entitle him to claim the dissolution of the order. Compensation can only be requested by the customer if expressly agreed in writing.
- Under no circumstances can a fine or cost be imposed on us in respect of late delivery, if this has not been agreed in writing. In any case, the total amount of the fines and/or costs to be paid will always be limited to a maximum of 5% of the total amount of the order.
- The separate prices are only valid for the overall order of all the elements offered.
- The prefabricated elements are produced in accordance with the standards and tolerances mentioned in the quotation and the internal specifications.
- In the event of total or partial cancellation of the order, the customer shall be liable to pay a fixed compensation equal to 20% of the total contract price. If production has already started, the price of these elements, as well as the associated costs, shall also be payable.
- The vendor remains the owner of the goods produced and delivered until all invoices have been paid in full.
- The customer must clearly describe any damage or defect to the prefabricated elements on the delivery note, supported by photographs, otherwise the elements will be considered as accepted. Any defects must be notified before the delivery vehicle leaves the site. All deliveries will need to be signed for by the Site Manager.
- In the event of any processing or assembly of elements with visible defects, you can no longer claim any costs.
with regard to repairs or compensation due to inferior quality.
- Euro pallets are charged at € 15.00 / pallet. Upon return (at the expense of the contractor) in good condition to Tournai (Belgium), they are credited at € 12.50 / pallet.
- On delivery of the goods, easily accessible and navigable roads are always required. The client will need to provide adequate access and hard standings for our transport. Off loading and installation is never included. Packing material: pallets, rafters, beams and filling blocks are lost products and will be charged. We have allowed for deliveries on articulated vehicles during normal working hours, 8am to 4pm, Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. When dates and times are indicated, these are subject to matters out of our control and of which we accept no liability. All off loading and hoisting in to position is to be by others, including trailer fall protection. Rates allow for 1 hour on site for unloading, any excessive delays will be charged for at 65 € per hour or part thereof. We have not allowed for any partial or full road closures. Should these be required all permissions are to be obtained by the Main Contractor.
- There is a purchase obligation for all ordered products. Ordered products that have not been collected must still be collected and paid for.
- Any actions seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to these Terms will be brought only in to the courts of Gent, Belgium.
We trust our offer is of interest, however, should you have any queries regarding our proposals please do not hesitate to contact us.